Hear MY (wom)MAN-TRA
Raise your hand if you...
- Are always on the move and can't relax without feeling guilty– like there's always way more important things you "should" be doing than sitting on a pillow or going to a yoga class
- Get caught up in "if only" thinking, comparing yourself to other women who seem to have it all figured out while beating yourself up for not being good enough
- Feel like you're more in your head than your body. You might forget to eat until you're suddenly ravenous or you're too busy to pee so you hold it in until you finish "one more thing"
- Keep saying "yes" and putting more on your plate even though you're already feeling overwhelmed
- You keep wondering why even though you know what to do, you're just not doing it, or you're not able to follow through. (Damn self sabotage right?!)
What if you could...
- Turn your to-do list into your "for me list" so the people you love get the best version of you (instead of the drained, worn out one)
- Quiet your inner critic, embrace your beautiful messy imperfections and be kinder to yourself so you can finally feel comfortable in your own skin and stop hiding out
- Tune into which foods and lifestyle habits work best for your unique body, so you can have the energy to make more mindful choices in every area of your life
- Clear your full plate and learn how to say "no thanks" unless it's a "HELL YES!" (without the guilt)
- Change your limiting patterns for good so you can stop holding yourself back while getting a 'software update' for your spirit so you can finally bring your true self forward and fully shine out!
FIND YOUR OWN HEALTHY.
BE PERFECTLY IMPERFECT.
KNOW YOUR 'ENOUGHNESS.'
KINDLY NOURISH YOURSELF.
BE GENTLE, BE CURIOUS, BE OPEN
BE FULLY YOURSELF.
MIND-FULL, KIND-FULL, PLAY-FULL
Stepping back. Becoming more aware of your actions and more intentional in your thoughts. Being with what is, as it is. Allowing. Riding the wave. Bodyfullness. Once you are aware of what isn't working for you, you choose what you'd like to experience instead.
Self-compassion. Kindness. Connection. Letting go. Whole-heartedness. Forgiveness. Surrender. Gratitude. Self-care. Equanimity over judgment. Love. Forgiveness. Once you accept yourself as you are, then you can begin to change.
Childlike wonder. Authenticity. Empowerment. Fun. Spontaneity. Creativity. Curiosity. Openness. Desire. Enjoyment. Ease. Boldness. Vulnerability. Joy. Expression. Adventure. Laughter.